Food Vendors – Free to Public
This registration is ONLY for food vendors, not the general public.
One of the best parts of Alpine Days is all the delicious food that our vendors provide, so thank you for your interest in participating. Please know that we cannot support all the food vendors that wish to join. For this reason we have a committee that works together to select the right vendors. Most vendor approvals are on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, vendor selections are also impacted by variety. Please review the dates and locations below to identify which events you would like to reserve. Keep in mind that payment in full is required up front. Any food vendors who are not selected will be promptly issued a full refund. We also expect our food vendors to be prepared to stay through the entire length of every event they register for. If you have any questions, please contact Joe Taylor at email@example.com.
- Monday August 8th Family Night 5:00pm – 9:00pm CREEKSIDE PARK – $50
- Wednesday August 10th Chalk the Walk CREEKSIDE PARK – $50
- Thursday August 11th Family Night Hoedown 5-9:00pm CITY HALL – $50
- Friday August 12 4:00pm 10:30pm Creekside Park – $100
- Saturday August 13 11:00 am to 10:30pm Creekside Park – $100
- All events – $350